I sure like reading about new young farmers, and I like them to get recognition for their work. I like them to be treated like rock stars and I like the idea that this will encourage and inspire even more young hopefuls to do like the newspapers say is the big new trend, and start farming.
- Jacob and Courtney Cowgill, from Prairie Heritage Farms in Montana
- Benjamin Shute, Hearty Roots Community Farm in New York
- KayCee Wimbish and Owen O’Connor at Awesome Farm in New York
- Zoe Bradbury at Valley Flora Farm in Oregon
- Charlotte and Wes Swancy from Riverview Farms in Georgia
- Severine Von Tscharner Fleming from Smithereen Farm and Special Produce in New York
Congrats to all!