Join the Movement
Become a Member
Slow Food USA members and donors are the lifeblood of this organization, providing a majority of the financial support to power our global movement. Your devotion to living Slow helps make good, clean and fair food for all a reality.
WhAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP PAY FOR?
- Critical grant-making through our National Resilience Fund, which supports people and businesses making an impact in their communities
- Robust engagement with our national network around racial equity, inclusion and justice through trainings, office hours, national book discussions and more
- Annual programs like the School Gardens initiative, which sustains gardening programs in dozens of local schools
- Support for the USA’s Ark of Taste, which identifies and preserves the stories and legacies of Indigenous and endangered foods
- News and storytelling content that amplifies a diverse array of voices and ideas from across the Slow Food movement
- Maintaining a small but mighty team of Slow Food USA employees, who support these local, national and international efforts
WhAT DO I GET BY BECOMING A MEMBER?
- News and updates from your local chapter, with information about events, volunteer opportunities and ways to support your local food community
- Discounts on local and regional Slow Food events
- Early access to new programs, projects and trainings from Slow Food USA
- A limited-edition gift at the end of the year
Small Business Supporters
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF BUSINESSES CHOOSING ALTERNATIVE PATHS FOR COMMERCE THAT RESPECT AND INVEST IN THE WELLBEING OF OUR SHARED COMMUNITIES AND RESOURCES.
It is a critical time in our country’s history. We must unite and preserve local food culture and work to protect food lands and our underserved communities nation-wide.
— Gregory Gourdet
Slow Food is a means to improving our land, our communities and what goes onto our tables. What could be more important?”
— Denise Mickelsen