Give What You Can
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Our Give What You Can event has ended. Please consider joining us at one of several levels, including a sliding-scale membership option. Thanks!
Join a network of a million activists across more than 150 countries.
END OPPRESSIVE FOOD SYSTEMS AND BRING TOGETHER JOY AND JUSTICE.
HELP US ACHIEVE good, clean and fair food for all.
WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP PAY FOR?
- Critical grant-making through our National Resilience Fund, which supports people and businesses making an impact in their communities
- Robust engagement with our national network around racial equity, inclusion and justice through trainings, office hours, national book discussions and more
- Annual programs like the School Garden initiative, which sustains gardening programs in dozens of local schools
- Support for the USA’s Ark of Taste, which identifies and preserves the stories and legacies of Indigenous and endangered foods
- News and storytelling content that amplifies a diverse array of voices and ideas from across the Slow Food movement
- Maintaining a small but mighty team of Slow Food USA employees, who support these local, national and international efforts
WHAT DO I GET BY BECOMING A MEMBER?
- News and updates from your local chapter, with information about events, volunteer opportunities and ways to support your local food community
- Discounts on local and regional Slow Food events
- Early access to new programs, projects and trainings from Slow Food USA
- A limited-edition gift at the end of the year