Give What You Can
Give What You Can Day has come and gone!
Please consider joining Slow Food USA for as little as $5 a month monthly, or as little as $30 per year.
Join a network of a million activists across more than 150 countries.
END OPPRESSIVE FOOD SYSTEMS AND BRING TOGETHER JOY AND JUSTICE.
HELP US ACHIEVE good, clean and fair food for all.
WHAT DOES MY MEMBERSHIP PAY FOR?
- Financially supporting our 83 volunteer-powered chapters across the US
- 250 Plant a Seed kits filled with rare, heirloom seeds distributed to school and community gardens across the US
- Robust engagement with our national network around racial equity, inclusion and justice through trainings, office hours, national book discussions and more
- Annual programs like the School Gardens initiative, which sustains gardening programs in dozens of local schools
- Support for the USA’s Ark of Taste, which identifies and preserves the stories and legacies of Indigenous and endangered foods
- News and storytelling content that amplifies a diverse array of voices and ideas from across the Slow Food movement
- Connecting Slow Food USA to the international, million-person movement for change to our food systems
- Maintaining a small but mighty team of Slow Food USA employees, who support these local, national and international efforts
WhAT DO I GET BY BECOMING A MEMBER?
25% discount on most Slow Food USA merchandise
10% off annual Slow Wine Guide
5% discount on all products at The Foodocracy
Three e-updates from the Slow Food USA team each year
Discount on 2022 Plant a Seed regional bean dinner tickets
Discount on all virtual conferences hosted by SFUSA
News and updates from your local chapter, with information about events, volunteer opportunities and ways to support your local food community
Discounts on local and regional Slow Food events
Early access to new programs, projects and trainings from Slow Food USA
A limited-edition gift at the end of the year