- This event has passed.
Cascadia Food Festival
October 5, 2019, 11:00 am - 10:00 pm EDT$35 – $125
The Cascadia Food Festival is an annual celebration held in Vancouver, Washington, the original gateway to the Oregon Territory. Taste the Region and Explore Food Connections at the Food and Cider Festival, Slow Food Summit, and Cascadian Luau during this all day event. It’s happening all day Saturday, October 5! Join us as we build a just, craft, regenerative food movement in the Cascadia region, and raise funds to support farm-to-food bank program.
Food & Cider Festival
11am – 3pm
- Hard Cider Garden: $15 entry. Available at the door or as part of the Cascadia Food Festival all-inclusive ticket. Includes commemorative glass and 15+ hard ciders to taste. Bottled cider available for purchase.
- Taste Marketplace: FREE! 15 merchants with tastings of regional products from across Cascadia
- Community Cider Pressing Station: FREE! Press your own! BYO apples and jugs.
- Stock up on apple hand pies. Available for purchase
- Craft booths and live music! FREE!
Slow Food Summit
Noon – 5pm
The summit is designed for food movement leaders: farmers and producers, Slow Food community leaders and organizational partners, chefs, food artisans, and others making the regional food movement stronger. If you want to expand your network and be an active voice in the future of food, don’t miss this summit!
5pm – 10pm
- Beverage Garden: No-host bar offering beer, cider, wine, tiki drinks, and non-alcholic beverages.
- Traditional and Neotraditional Hawaiian small plates (pupus), $7 each.
- Keynote speaker: Polynesian and Native Food Culture of the Lower Columbia, 6:30pm.
- Hawaiian Entertainment and Dance Music, 8-10pm.
- Regional Chapter tables, Slow Fish, and educational booths.
Slow Food Summit $65
The summit will include speaker lineups of regional food experts, activists, producers, chefs, and community leaders. Includes a reception and networking designed to flow into the Cascadian Luau. Salmon and wine tasting mid-way through the summit. Wines generously donated by Maryhill Winery.
Cascadian Luau $35
General Admission includes a commemorative glass and entrance to the event, including a keynote speaker and Hawaiian entertainment. Traditional and neotraditional Hawaiian small plates (pupus) available for $7 each. Beer, cider, wine, tiki drinks, and NA beverages available for purchase.
All-inclusive ticket $125
Get an all-inclusive ticket and skip getting your wallet out at the Cascadia Food Festival. Just flash your bracelet for a food or drink refill. All-inclusive ticket gets you into the Hard Cider Garden, Slow Food Summit, Cascadian Luau (no tokens needed, all food included), and Beverage Garden (No tokens needed, all drinks included).
Farmers/Students 30% off ADMISSION to Slow Food Summit and Cascadian Luau
Contact email@example.com to redeem your COUPON CODE and get your discounted ticket! Anyone selling for commercial accounts can get the Farmer Discount.
Join the volunteer team and get a FREE ticket! It will take a village of volunteers to help make the day come together, and “build a just, craft, regenerative food movement in the Cascadia region, and raise funds to support farm to food bank programs.” We love our volunteers. In exchange for your time, we’re offering:
- FREE entry into the Cascadian Luau PLUS two food tokens ($49 value!)
- FREE entry to the Slow Food Summit if you volunteer for the evening Luau.
More info and to register as a volunteer: https://tinyurl.com/y5cufqo9