- This event has passed.
FERN Talks & Eats Manhattan
February 10, 2020, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EST
Join the Food & Environment Reporting Network for an engaging panel discussion presented by FERN and The 11th Hour Project that will delve into the challenges facing the seafood on your plate.
Moderated by best-selling author Paul Greenberg (Four Fish, American Catch, The Omega Principle), the panel will explore how climate change and farming practices affect the health of ocean ecosystems and, ultimately, the seafood that winds up on our plates. Join experts and producers in a discussion to find out what it all means!
On deck for the event are:
- Niaz Dorry, Coordinating Director, Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance
- Paul Greenberg, Moderator, best-selling author
- Corey Hendricks, Fisherman, First Light Shellfish Farm
- Dr. Olaf Jensen, Associate Professor, Rutgers University
- Karen Rivara, Marine Biologist and shellfish farmer, President, Long Island Farm Bureau