The Food and Farm Bill sets the rules of our food system – from subsidies to food stamps. It’s a big deal – and it’s up for renegotiation soon. What do you think we should do to influence the Food and Farm Bill? What would you like to change in our food system?
- Historical African American tapestries that fit on a spoon
- Executive Director Anna Mulè announces 2024 strategy
- Chapter leader profile: Karen Stark, Slow Food Philadelphia
- Chapter leaders invited to join 2024 leadership incubator cohort
- Cultivating community: a Slow Food chapter’s garden gives back on San Juan Island