The temperature is rising on the conversation about school lunch reform!
- Slow Food chapter leader and Better School Food advocate Susan Rubin writes about one teacher’s 2010 project: eating school lunch every day for a year.
- Secretary of Ag Vilsack calls for more resources for better school lunch: click here to listen to what he has to say.
- Jamie Oliver’s much anticipated US show has announced it’s March 26th debut. Click here to watch the trailer.
- Bay Area school lunch superstar Revolution Foods gets NY Times coverage this weekend for their above-standard school lunches and their advocacy to see reimbursement rates increased when the Child Nutrition Act gets reauthorized.
- Our Time for Lunch campaign is going strong–over 2,000 kids have written letters to their congress people–click here to get in on the action!