Slow Food USA recognizes and appreciates the Native American seed keepers and breeders whose seed relatives have endured and continue to sustain us all on Turtle Island. 10% of each seed kit will be returned to the Indigenous Seed Keepers Network in acknowledgement.
Plant a Seed 2022 kit for school gardens
If you are a school garden educator, we are pleased to offer your school a free Plant a Seed kit thanks to a generous donation by FAO in North America. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Enjoy this year’s Plant a Seed kit, which celebrates the power of beans! Plant a Seed kits will be shipped in March 2022.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Arikara Yellow bean seeds
- Cherokee Trail of Tears bean seeds
- Four Corners Gold bean seeds
- Hank’s X-tra Special bean seeds
- Rockwell bean seeds
- Santa Maria Pinquito bean seeds
- A 32-page Bean Zine featuring growing and cooking tips, bean histories and narratives, and much more
- A legume-focused comic courtesy of FAO in North America
- 10 empty seed packets for sharing seeds with your community
Out of stock