Slow Food USA recognizes and appreciates the Native American seed keepers and breeders whose seed relatives have endured and continue to sustain us all on Turtle Island. 10% of each seed kit will be returned to the Indigenous Seed Keepers Network in acknowledgement.
Plant a Seed 2022 kit for Slow Food Turtle Island Association
In acknowledgment that this year’s Plant a Seed kit celebrates one of the three sisters, we would like to contribute kits to Native American communities within our Slow Food Turtle Island Association network that could use some extra seeds. Kits will ship in March 2022.
Enter your coupon code below to receive a free Plant a Seed kit. Don’t have a coupon code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Here’s what’s inside:
The seeds (20-40 seeds of each)
- Arikara Yellow bean seeds
- Cherokee Trail of Tears bean seeds
- Four Corners Gold bean seeds
- Hank’s X-tra Special Baking bean seeds
- Rockwell bean seeds
- Santa Maria Pinquito bean seeds
- A 32-page Bean Zine featuring growing and cooking tips, bean histories and narratives, and much more
- A legume-focused comic courtesy of FAO in North America
- 10 empty seed packets for sharing seeds with your community
Are you looking for our Plant a Seed Kit for school gardens? Click here.
Out of stock