A celebration of PEOPLE going above and beyond for good, clean and fair food for all.
Sunday, Dec. 5 at 5 p.m. ET
Here are some resources to help you celebrate the 2021 Snailblazer Awards and Online Auction with your audiences!
Call to action
Our virtual ceremony will honor twenty outstanding leaders in the global food movement. Enjoy special guests, meet the winners, and build our path toward joy and justice with your presence.
The Snailblazer Award is an official honor given to the most dedicated leaders in our community, who are deeply committed to local, sustainable and fair food systems. They’re the heart and soul of change-making in the world of food, and each is a true example of what it means to bring good, clean and fair food to all.
Call to action
Help raise funds for Slow Food by bidding on a number of special culinary-related gifts from small businesses across the nation. Funds raised will help Slow Food nourish cultural and biological diversity, educate and mobilize people and communities, and advance policies that transform food systems.
- Donated items come from incredible businesses and were facilitated by Slow Fish and Slow Food chapters in Chicago, Denver, East Bay, East End, New York City and Las Vegas.
- Bidding now open (social and email, Nov. 23)
- Array of goods available in the auction (social, Nov. 29)
- Post highlighting chapters that contributed to Online Auction (social, Nov. 29)
- Snailblazer Awardees announced (social and email, Nov. 30)
- Reminder to bid on items + highlighting Slow Food auction partners (social, Dec. 2)
- Last chance for tickets (email, Dec. 3)
- Last chance to bid (social, Dec. 5)
2021 Snailblazer Awards photography by Joanna Kosinska via Unsplash