Slow Food USA created the National Resilience Fund to give direct financial support to vital businesses and workers in community-based food systems, through local Slow Food chapters and working groups. We caught up with some of the first and second round grantees, which focused on local community initiatives and black-led initiatives.
- Slow Food USA and Seed Savers Exchange partnership unveiled on World Soil Day
- Chefs Camp NOLA: Building seafood community for chefs and fishermen
- Gifts for your shelf (and your friends and family) from Slow Books
- Slow Food Live presents: Holler for collards in the kitchen
- Meet the collard sandwich, an iconic Lumbee Tribe meal