Slow Food USA created the National Resilience Fund to give direct financial support to vital businesses and workers in community-based food systems, through local Slow Food chapters and working groups. We caught up with some of the first and second round grantees, which focused on local community initiatives and black-led initiatives.
- Historical African American tapestries that fit on a spoon
- Executive Director Anna Mulè announces 2024 strategy
- Chapter leader profile: Karen Stark, Slow Food Philadelphia
- Chapter leaders invited to join 2024 leadership incubator cohort
- Cultivating community: a Slow Food chapter’s garden gives back on San Juan Island