As we begin to come together this summer to cook, eat and celebrate, Slow Food Bluegrass in Louisville, Kentucky is hosting their second annual Ark of Taste Dinner. The dinner, prepared by local chefs, and featuring ingredients both locally sourced and from the Ark of Taste catalogue, is a fundraiser event for Black Market KY, a local market with an incredible mission.
- Historical African American tapestries that fit on a spoon
- Executive Director Anna Mulè announces 2024 strategy
- Chapter leader profile: Karen Stark, Slow Food Philadelphia
- Chapter leaders invited to join 2024 leadership incubator cohort
- Cultivating community: a Slow Food chapter’s garden gives back on San Juan Island