Slow Food USA recognizes and appreciates the Native American seed keepers and breeders whose seed relatives have endured and continue to sustain us all on Turtle Island. 10% of each seed kit will be returned to the Indigenous Seed Keepers Network in acknowledgement.
Plant a Seed 2022 kit
We have sold out of the 2022 Plant a Seed kit! Thanks to everyone who joined our journey from seed to pod. This year’s kit contains:
20-40 seeds of each the following Ark of Taste bean plants:
- Arikara Yellow bean
- Cherokee Trail of Tears bean
- Four Corners Gold bean
- Hank’s X-tra Special Baking bean
- Rockwell bean
- Santa Maria Pinquito bean
- A 32-page Bean Zine featuring growing and cooking tips, bean histories and narratives, and much more
- A legume-focused comic courtesy of FAO in North America
- 10 empty seed packets for sharing seeds with your community
Are you looking for our Plant a Seed kit for school gardens? Click here.
Out of stock