Small Business Supporters
This is a community of businesses choosing alternative paths for commerce that respect and invest in the wellbeing of our shared communities and resources. These are businesses committed to changing the future of food and farming.
Slow Food USA created the Business Supporters program to offer benefits to our business allies that are similar to those of individual Slow Food memberships, as well as provide businesses with opportunities to connect with our network and provide a platform to support our mission of good, clean, and fair food for all.
We are asking you to join us. We are looking for partners that live our mission through their own practices. We want to connect you and your business with our network of members and communities who are committed to changing the world through food.
If you have questions about our Small Business Program, or if you are a larger business interested in supporting or becoming a sponsor of Slow Food, please contact:
Sheri Signer, Partners + Sponsors
If you are not sure quite where you and/or your business fit, please contact us. We are happy to help you join the Slow Food network where and how it best suits you!
Who should join?
- Any for-profit registered small business or non-profit organization
- A business or organization located anywhere in the US or its territories
- Businesses invested in the Slow Food values of good, clean, and fair food for all
A small business is an independently owned and operated regional or local company that serves its community and employs a small number of staff (dependent on industry) OR a non-profit organization that serves on a local or national level with a budget of less than $5M
Become a Small Business Supporter
Benefits & Levels
Benefits for all Small Business Supporters
- Business name on the Slow Food Small Business Partner page of the Slow Food USA website
- A “Slow Food Supporter” window decal to display at your business
- An exclusive Slow Food Business Partner online badge for your website.
- Official Slow Food Supporter digital toolkit to promote our partnership
- 1 individual membership to Slow Food USA, which includes discounts to local and international events.
- Website link on the Slow Food Small Business Supporter page
- A “thank you” on Slow Food USA’s social media accounts (800k followers)
- 2 individual memberships to Slow Food USA, which includes discounts to local and international events.
- Cultivator Partner benefits, plus:
- Logo and website link on the Slow Food Small Business Supporter page
- 4 (total) individual memberships to Slow Food USA
2019 Business Supporters
Slow Food USA is always interested in speaking with potential partners, big and small. If ‘small business’ does not define you and/or you would like to be involved in a bigger way, let us know.
To inquire about other sponsorship and partnership opportunities, please contact Sheri Signer, Partners + Sponsors
Looking to support Slow Food Nations?
We have opportunities to support our campaigns, education initiatives, events, and our national festival, Slow Food Nations. If you are interested in becoming a partner and sponsor of Slow Food Nations, our annual showcase festival in Denver, Colorado, please contact Sheri Signer, Partners + Sponsors.