Be a Small Business Supporter
THIS IS A COMMUNITY OF BUSINESSES CHOOSING ALTERNATIVE PATHS FOR COMMERCE THAT RESPECT AND INVEST IN THE WELLBEING OF OUR SHARED COMMUNITIES AND RESOURCES.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Any for-profit registered small business or non-profit organization
- A business or organization located anywhere in the US or its territories
- Businesses invested in the Slow Food values of good, clean, and fair food for all
A small business is an independently owned and operated regional or local company that serves its community and employs a small number of staff (dependent on industry) OR a non-profit organization that serves on a local or national level with a budget of less than $5M
BENEFITS FOR SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORTERS:
- Business name on the Slow Food Small Business Partner page of the Slow Food USA website
- A “Slow Food Supporter” window decal to display at your business
- An exclusive Slow Food Business Partner online badge for your website.
- Official Slow Food Supporter digital toolkit to promote our partnership
- 1 individual membership to Slow Food USA, which includes discounts to local and international events.
- Plus Cultivator and Harvester level benefits. Learn more here.