The Blue Watermelon Project engages chefs from the area to work with students in school to “integrate taste education and interactive programming into curriculum and everyday life.” The initiative is affiliated with Slow Food Phoenix.
- Historical African American tapestries that fit on a spoon
- Executive Director Anna Mulè announces 2024 strategy
- Chapter leader profile: Karen Stark, Slow Food Philadelphia
- Chapter leaders invited to join 2024 leadership incubator cohort
- Cultivating community: a Slow Food chapter’s garden gives back on San Juan Island