Learn how Slow Food East Bay supported community through Sister Farms, a program aimed to support immigrant and small-scale farmers of color by working to find markets for their crops.
- Historical African American tapestries that fit on a spoon
- Executive Director Anna Mulè announces 2024 strategy
- Chapter leader profile: Karen Stark, Slow Food Philadelphia
- Chapter leaders invited to join 2024 leadership incubator cohort
- Cultivating community: a Slow Food chapter’s garden gives back on San Juan Island